Padi House

Padi House


Not sure whether you guys have heard about Padi House before, but here's one of the branches located at SetiaWalk, Puchong. There's one day I came here with my bunch of friend and it was my first time here! There's a lake beside and when the sky turned darker, it looked somehow quite romantic with different color of small light bulbs! One day, I'm gonna come again with my love one! 






As for dinner, most of us has ordered pasta like pesto de pasta with grilled chicken and cheese baked seafood pasta which is highly recommended by the chief. Some of them also ordered Mexico beef tacos and Mongolian lamb cutlet. They said that the meat was very fresh and the doneness just fine. They are really so nice that I would recommend to friends around me! Price range is about RM 11-20 which is affordable and reasonable for everyone I guess. 











Who don't love dessert? Who don't love cakes? If you are one of the cake lovers or dessert lovers, then I would recommend you this - cheese cake after your dinner. If you do not like cheese cake, there are other options for you to try as well such as Tiramisu cake, Oreo Cheesecake and Red Velvet! Now, after dessert time, we are heading to the bar which is just opposite Padi House for the happy hour for any kinds of beer!! Cheers!! 

By: Cherry

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home